Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
Bluetooth Transceiver HM-10 uses TI CC2540 chipset with BLE 4.0 protocol standards. It supports Central and Peripheral mode switch, easily modified by AT commands. HM-10 can be easily used with Android Phones, iPhones, PCs, other BLE modules or any other Bluetooth device for wireless serial communication (UART). This module can be configured in master, slave and master-slave mode.
Transmitting power can be adjusted from -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm and 6dbm through AT commands (AT+POWER). The HM-10 supports both 3.3V and 5V logic.
- Input Voltage: 3.6 - 6V
- Standy Current: 90 - 400uA
- Effective Distance: ~60m
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation Mode: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmitting Power: ≤ 4dBm
- Sensitivity: ≤ -84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transmission Rate: 6kbps
- Security Feature: Authentication and Encryption
- Support Service: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1
- Flash: 256Kb
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to 65°C
- 1x BLE 4.0 Bluetooth Transceiver Module HM-10
- 1x Jumper Wires Female-Female