Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
Add a step down power converter easily into your project with this buck converter. This buck converter output can be adjusted from 1.0 - 17V. All components are soldered nicely into a PCB for you so you don't have to do all the hard work!
This buck converter is great for projects with space constrain because of its small form factor.
- Module Properties: Non-isolated buck
- Rectification: Synchronous rectification
- Input Voltage: 4.75V-23V
- Output Voltage: 1.0V-17V
- Output Current: Peak current 3A, regular usage 1.8A
- Conversion Efficiency: 96% (maximum)
- Switching Frequency: 340KHz
- Output Ripple: 30mV (no-load)
- Load Regulation: ±0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ±2.5%
- Working Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- 1x DC-DC Step Down Mini Buck Converter 4.75 - 23V to 1 - 17V 1.8A