Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
If you need a higher resolution or your project requires analog readings, the ADS1115 can support up to 16-bit precision at 860 samples per second over I2C. You can configure the chip to be 4 inputs or 2 differential channels. It also packs a programmable gain amplifier of up to 16x.
Device address can be changed to one of the four options so technically you can connect up to 4 of these ADC together to give you a 16 channel 16-bit ADC.
- ADC Bit Rate: 16 Bit
- Interface Type: I2C
- Channels: 4 channels or 2 differential inputs
- Input Voltage: 2.0 - 5.5v
- Continuous Mode: 150μA
- Single-Shot Mode: Auto Shut-Down
- Programmable Data Rate: 8sps - 860sps
- I2C Address: Between 0x48 - 0x4B
- 1x Analog Digital Converter ADC 4 Channel ADS1115 16-bit