Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
Add a step down power converter easily into your project with this buck converter. This buck converter output can be adjusted from 1.25 - 35V. All components are soldered nicely into a PCB for you so you don't have to do all the hard work!
This buck converter is great for projects with space constraint because of its small form factor.
Touch the button to switch between measuring input or output voltage. There is an indicator light to show which voltage is being measured, and the setting is saved even if the power is turned off and on again.
REVERSE POLARITY WILL FRY THE BOARD IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE TAKE CAUTION TO MAKE SURE POLARITY IS CORRECT.
- Conversion Efficiency: Up to 92%
- Switching Frequency: 150KHz
- Input Voltage: 3.2 - 40V
- Output Voltage: 1.25 - 35V
- Output Current: Rated current 2A, maximum 3A (Additional heat sink is required)
- Output Ripple: < 30mA
- Rectifier: Non-Synchronous rectification
- Potentiometer Adjustment Direction: Clockwise (increase), Anti-clockwise (decrease)
- Module Properties: Non-isolated step-down module (buck)
- Short Circuit Protection: Current limiting, since the recovery
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Full Load Temperature Rise: 40 °C
- Load Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic Response Speed: 5% 200uS
- Connection Mode: Welded, plus pin can be directly soldered
- 1x DC-DC Step Down Buck Converter with Display 3.2 - 40V to 1.25 - 35V 10W (3A) LM2596