Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
The Devastator tank mobile robot platform is constructed from high strength aluminium alloy and is extremely solid and durable. Due to the popularity of this platform we have released a new and improved version 2 that includes the following features:
- New body shape for easy construction and to accommodate more modules
- Modular wiring – no soldering iron needed!
- Upgraded V1’s plastic motors to durable and robust metal gear motors
- Improved speed and torque
- Increased load capacity from 1.5kg to 3kg
- High performance suspension to navigate the toughest terrains
This robot Kit includes detailed assembly instructions. Click here for a PDF.
The robot platform has multiple mounting holes that allow users to add various sensors, servos, turntables and controllers. The platform is fully compatible with popular microcontrollers on the market, such as Romeo All-in-one arduino board, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, Intel Edison, Lattepanda, etc.
- This product is sold as a kit and will require tools for assembly. Get a Straight/Cross Screwdriver.
- This product does not include a microcontroller.
- Please be careful when connecting wires to avoid damage to connectors
- Wiki (Devastator Tank Mobile Platform)
- Instruction Manual
- Example Code
- Devastator tank mobile robot review
- Rated Voltage: 6 V
- Operating Voltage Range: 2 - 7.5V
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 45:1
- D Output Shaft Diameter: 4 mm
- No-load Speed: 133 RPM @ 6 V
- No-load Current: 0.13 A
- Locked-rotor Torque: 4.5 kg.cm
- Locked-rotor Current: 2.3 A
- Load Capacity: 3kg
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 225 x 220 x 108 mm / 8.86 x 8.66 x 4.25 inches
- Net Weight: 1.3kg
- 1x Devastator Tank Mobile Robot Platform (Metal DC Gear Motor)