Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
Sing for the moment! The DFPlayer Mini is a small and low-cost MP3 module player with a simplified output directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand-alone module with an attached battery, speaker, and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
It perfectly integrates the hard decoding module, which supports common audio formats such as MP3, WAV, and WMA. Besides, it also supports TF card with FAT16, FAT32 file system. Through a simple serial port, you can play the designated music without any other tedious underlying operations.
Build a talking Alarm Clock synced to Google calendars
- Car navigation voice broadcast;
- Road transport inspectors, toll stations voice prompts;
- Railway station, bus safety inspection voice prompts;
- Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts;
- Vehicle into and out of the channel verify that the voice prompts;
- The public security border control channel voice prompts;
- Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice;
- The electric tourist car safe driving voice notices;
- Electromechanical equipment failure alarm;
- Fire alarm voice prompts;
- The automatic broadcast equipment, regular broadcast.
- Supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB, SNR support 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NOR FLASH
- A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- Advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
- Audio data sorted by folder supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
- 1x DFPlayer Mini