Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
This digital multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists, and general household use. It is easy to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing. It can be used to diagnose, assemble, and repair circuitry and wiring. Other features include a low battery indicator, continuity buzzer, and overload protection.
- Maximum Voltage Between Input and Ground: CAT II 600V
- 10A Terminal: Non Fuse
- mA Terminal Fuse: F 200mA 250V
- Battery: 2xAAA Battery
- Max Display Value: 1999
- Over Range Indication: "OL"
- Polarity Display: Reverse Polarity Display
- Working Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Environment Humidity: ≤80%
- Low Battery Indicator: Display Shows Battery Icon
- Weight: ~140g
- 1x Digital Multimeter
- 2x AAA Battery
- 1x Test Probe
- 1x Magnet