Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
The PAJ7620U2 is a gesture sensor module that allows for the recognition of hand gestures. It can detect up to 20cm and 9 types of gestures, including up, down, left, right, forward, backward, clockwise, counter-clockwise, and wave. The sensor is based on the BSEC (Bosch Sensortec Environmental Cluster) software solution that provides low power consumption and high accuracy. The module is small in size and easy to integrate into a variety of applications such as wearable devices, smart home products, and gaming devices.
There are two recognition modes for this sensor: fast mode (9 gestures) and slow mode (13 gestures). In fast detection mode, the sensor can recognize 9 gestures: move left, right, up, down, forward, backward, clockwise, counter-clockwise, wave. The slow mode can recognize 4 expanded gestures besides the 9 basic ones: slowly move left and right, slowly move up and down, slowly move forward and backward, move randomly. The unit sampling time can be defined by users in this mode. Moreover, users can customize their own gestures if necessary.
- Supports for 13 gestures recognition
- Supports 2 gesture recognition modes
- Supports user-defined gestures
- Low power consumption
- I2C communication
- Non-contact Remote Controller
- Interactive Robot
- Gesture-based Game
- Smart Lighting System
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 5.5 V
- Operating Current: 3.5mA
- Communication Protocol: I2C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Detection Distance: 3cm - 20cm
- Update Rate: 120Hz
- Ambient Light Immunity: <100k Lux
- 1x Gesture Sensor PAJ7620U2
- 1x Male Pin Headers