Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
The IR Distance Sensor GP2Y0A21YK is a distance measuring sensor unit, composed of an integrated combination of PSD (position sensitive detector), IRED (infrared emitting diode) and signal processing circuit. The variety of the reflectivity of the object, the environmental temperature and the operating duration are not influenced easily to the distance detection because of adopting the triangulation method. This device outputs the voltage corresponding to the detection distance, therefore allowing this sensor to be used as a proximity sensor.
- Input Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5V
- Output Voltage: 0.4 - 2.3V
- Operating Current: 30mA
- Detection Distance: 10 - 80cm
- Response Time: 38 ±10ms
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Connection: Red - VCC, Green - GND, Yellow - OUTPUT
- 1x IR Distance Sensor Sharp GP2Y0A21YK