Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
The L16-S Miniature Linear Actuator is a compact and versatile device designed for precise linear motion control. It is compatible with Arduino microcontrollers and other similar platforms. Equipped with integrated limit switches and a reduction gear ratio ensuring high torque output and precise control over the linear motion, this actuator offers reliable and accurate positioning capabilities in various applications.
With its miniature size, the actuator offers a space-efficient solution for applications with limited installation space. With its miniature size, the actuator offers a space-efficient solution for applications with limited installation space.
The actuator finds applications in robotics, automation, prototyping, and other projects where precise linear motion is required.
L16 Datasheet: Click here
- Gearing Ratio: 35:1
- Peak Power Point: 50N @16mm/s
- Peak Efficiency Point: 24N @ 24mm/s
- Max Speed (no load): 32mm/s
- Max Force (lifted): 50N
- Back Drive Force: 31N
- Stroke: 140mm
- Mass: 84g
- Repeatability (-P & LAC): ±0.5mm
- Max Side Load (extended): 20N
- Closed Length (hole to hole): 208mm
- Feedback Potentiometer: 16kΩ±50%
- Feedback Linearity: Less than 2.00%
- Voltage Input: 12VDC
- Stall Current: 650mA @ 12V
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Audible Noise: 60dB @ 45cm
- Ingress Protection: IP-54
- Mechanical Backlash: 0.25mm
- Limit Switches: Max Current Leakage 8uA
- Maximum Static Force: 250N
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 20%
- 1x L16-S Miniature Linear Actuator with Limit Switches 140mm 35:1 12 volts