Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
ToF that employs time-of-flight techniques to resolve distance between the emit point and the reach point of a subject, measuring the round trip time of an artificial light signal provided by a laser.
This unit integrated a distance measuring sensor VL53L0x providing accurate distance measurement whatever the target reflectance, unlike conventional technologies. It can measure absolute distances up to 2m in less than 30ms.
This unit communicates with M5Core via I2C(0x29).
- In this case, make sure you use the 3.3V on SDA and SCL, M5Core GROVE provide 3.3V to data pins, 5V to power pin. only 3.3v allowed on VL53L0x.
- High precision
- Measure absolute distances up to 2m
- The wavelength of laser: 940nm
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- Two Lego-compatible holes
- 1D gesture recognition
- Laser Ranging
- 3D structured light imaging (3D sensing)
- Camera assist (ultra fast autofocus and depth of field)
- 1x ToF Unit
- 1x Grove Cable