Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
This micro servo can rotate 180 / 360 degrees. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos. Good for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. Of course, its not nearly as strong as a standard servo. It works out of the box with the default servo example from Arduino. Included with this motor is a pack of accessories so you can attach the servo to your project.
To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the orange control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE.
- Input Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Gear Type: Nylon Gear
- Dead Band Width: 5us
- Stall Torque: 1.5kg/cm (4.8V)
- Operating Speed: 0.12sec / 60degree (4.8V no load)
- Storage Temperature range: -20°C to 60°C
- Temperature Range: -10 to 50°C
- 1x Servo Motor SG92R
- 1x Servo Horn Accessories Pack