Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
The BME280 Environmental Sensor (Temperature Humidity Barometer) provides a precise measurement of not only barometric pressure and temperature, but also the humidity in the environment. The air pressure can be measured in a range from 300 hPa to 1100hPa with ±1.0 hPa accuracy, while the sensor works perfectly for temperatures between - 40℃ and 85℃ with an accuracy of ±1℃. As for the humidity, you can get a humidity value with an error less than 3%.
Owing to its high accuracy on measuring the pressure, and the pressure changes with altitude, we can calculate the altitude with ±1 meter accuracy, which makes it a precise altimeter as well.
Note: As the sensor is quite sensitive to the environmental conditions, please DO NOT touch it with your fingers.
- High accuracy, absolute accuracy of ±1.0 hPa for pressure, ±1 accuracy for temperature and ±3% for humidity
- Can be used as an altimeter with the accuracy of ±1 meter
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V -5V
- Current Consumption: 0.4 mA
- Humidity Accuracy: ±3%
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1
- Pressure Range: 300 – 1100 hPa
- Pressure Accuracy: ±1.0 hPa
- 1x Temperature Humidity Barometer Sensor (BME280)
- 1x Male Pin Headers