Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
The Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04+ uses sonar to determine distance to objects like bats or dolphins do. This module offers excellent range accuracy and stable readings in an easy-to-use package. Its operation is not affected by sunlight or black material (although acoustically soft materials like cloth can be difficult to detect). Ranging accuracy can reach up to 3mm.
Sensor Working Principle:
- IO trigger through supplying at least 10us sequence of high level signal
- The module automatically send eight 40kHz square wave and detect any response from the returning pulse signal
- If there is signal returning, ECHO pin will pulse high. By calculating the difference in timing from sending to receiving and dividing by the speed of sound we will be able to get the distance of the object
- Distance = duration / 2 / 29.1
- Input Voltage: 3.0 - 5.5V
- Detection Distance: 2 - 400cm
- Effective Angle: 15°
- Precision: 3mm
- Input Trigger Signal: 10us TTL Pulse
- Echo Signal: TTL PWL Signal
- 1x Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04+ 3.3V Compatible