Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
This is a line tracking sensor to guide your robot by telling white from black quickly and accurately. It is commonly used in arduino robot project. Each channel is equipped with LED indicators for easy debugging. The sensors are based on schmitt triggering method, which is sensitive and accurate response with good signal quality.
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Interface: Digital
- Operating Current: 20mA @ 5V
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C ~ +50°C
- Output: 5V (Black for LOW output, White for HIGH output)
- Detect Distance: 3 - 12mm
- 1x Line Tracking Sensor 5 Channel