Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
The INMP441 is a high-performance omnidirectional microphone designed for various audio applications. It consists of a MEMS sensor, signal conditioning, analog to digital converter, anti-aliasing filter, power management, and industry-standard 24-bit I2S interface. The I2S interface allows the INMP441 to be directly connected to digital processors such as DSPs and microcontrollers without the need for an audio codec for use in the system.
INMP441 Omnidirectional Microphone features an omnidirectional pickup pattern, which means it captures sound equally from all directions. This makes it ideal for applications where sound needs to be recorded from multiple sources or in diverse acoustic environments.
- Voltage Input: 1.8V - 3.3V
- Interface: Digital I2S with high precision 24-bit data
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 61dBA
- High Sensitivity: -26dBFS
- Stable Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Low Power Consumption: Low Current Consumption 1.4 mA
- High PSR: -75dBFS
- 1x INMP441 Omnidirectional Microphone