Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
You can measure water level in 2 ways: sensor directly inside the water, or sensor outside of the pipe/tank. Measuring from the outside provides lots of benefits, such as minimal or no modification to your existing setup, easy installation and safe from water damage.
Built inside the sensor is an advance signal processing technology and high-speed signal processing chips. Thickness of the container will affect the reading of the sensor, so it is recommended to put it as close to the water as possible. Container must be non-metallic for sensor to work.
- Brown: 5 - 12V
- Blue: GND
- Yellow: Negative terminal of load
- Black: NO/NC mode selection; NO leave floating, NC connect to GND
- Operating Voltage: 5 - 12V
- Operating Current: 5mA
- Output Current: Up to 100mA
- Response Time: 500ms
- Working Mode: Active LOW
- Detection Type: Capacitance
- Detection Range: ≤ 20mm
- Material: ABS
- Working Temperature: 0°C to +85°C
- Dimension: 28 x 28 x 17mm
- 1x Non-Contact Liquid Level Sensor NPN 5 - 12V