Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
- Bare Conductive
- Cable and Wires
- Circuit and DIY Electronics
- ESP8266 and ESP32
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Modules
- Breakout Boards Modules
- Button, Joystick and Keypad Modules
- Buzzer, Speaker, MP3 and Amplifier Modules
- Charging Modules
- DC Buck Converters
- Display Modules
- Ethernet, Wireless and Accessories Modules
- Fan and Vibration Modules
- GPS Modules
- LED and Laser Modules
- MOSFET, Voltage, Current and VR Modules
- NFC, RFID and Accessories Modules
- Relays and Accessories Modules
- Raspberry Pi
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Magnetometer Sensors
- Current, Hall and Voltage Sensors
- Distance, Obstacle and Accessories Sensors
- Fingerprint, Pulse and Heart-Rate Sensors
- Light, Line, IR and Colour Sensors
- PIR, Proximity and Motion Sensors
- Speed & Encoder Sensors
- Temperature, Air, Wind, Gas and Soil Sensors
- Touch, Sound and Vibration Sensors
- Water and Flow Sensors
- Weight, Pressure, Force and Flex Sensors
- STEM Education Kits
The sensor uses high quality FR-04 double material, with a large area of 55mm x 40mm. Conductive rails on surface are treated with nickel plating which fights oxidation, gives better electrical conductivity, and has superior life performance. Sensitivity can be adjusted through the on board potentiometer.
When no water is present, DO output is HIGH. When the sensor detects water, DO output will be LOW. AO output will be proportionate to how much water there is on the plate, which will determine how conductive it is between the rails.
- Input Voltage: 3.3 - 5V
- Output Signal: Analog and Digital
- 1x Rain Sensor
You also viewed
We believe that curiosity is at the heart of growth and development. We believe in enquiry-based learning and the power of learning through hands-on play. We are a digital playground in Singapore committed to hands-on learning experiences and enabling possibilities.
Unlock your potential with our STEM coding and robotics courses. Design and build your own devices through our micro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and M5Stack courses. Shop for parts at our store and further refine your skills by integrating advanced sensors, modules, IoT and even AI.