Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
- Bare Conductive
- Cable and Wires
- Circuit and DIY Electronics
- ESP8266 and ESP32
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Modules
- Breakout Boards Modules
- Button, Joystick and Keypad Modules
- Buzzer, Speaker, MP3 and Amplifier Modules
- Charging Modules
- DC Buck Converters
- Display Modules
- Ethernet, Wireless and Accessories Modules
- Fan and Vibration Modules
- GPS Modules
- LED and Laser Modules
- MOSFET, Voltage, Current and VR Modules
- NFC, RFID and Accessories Modules
- Relays and Accessories Modules
- Raspberry Pi
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Magnetometer Sensors
- Current, Hall and Voltage Sensors
- Distance, Obstacle and Accessories Sensors
- Fingerprint, Pulse and Heart-Rate Sensors
- Light, Line, IR and Colour Sensors
- PIR, Proximity and Motion Sensors
- Speed & Encoder Sensors
- Temperature, Air, Wind, Gas and Soil Sensors
- Touch, Sound and Vibration Sensors
- Water and Flow Sensors
- Weight, Pressure, Force and Flex Sensors
- STEM Education Kits
This is a 5 line 4 phase stepper motor driven by the ULN2003 IC. The stepper motor comes with a 5 pin JST connector which you can directly plug into the driver board. On the other side of the driver board are 4 pins for signal from the microcontroller (IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4). On board are 4 LEDs for signal indication (A, B, C, D) to show the status of the stepper motor.
To control with an Arduino, wire the pins according to the library example included with the Arduino IDE.
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Step Angle: 5.625° per step
- Reduction Ratio: 1 / 64
- 1x Stepper Motor 28BYJ-48 with Driver
You also viewed
We believe that curiosity is at the heart of growth and development. We believe in enquiry-based learning and the power of learning through hands-on play. We are a digital playground in Singapore committed to hands-on learning experiences and enabling possibilities.
Unlock your potential with our STEM coding and robotics courses. Design and build your own devices through our micro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and M5Stack courses. Shop for parts at our store and further refine your skills by integrating advanced sensors, modules, IoT and even AI.