Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
The OV2640 is a 1/4-inch CMOS UXGA (1632*1232) image sensor. The sensor's small size and low operating voltage provide all the features of a single UXGA camera and image processor.
Through the SCCB bus control, it can output 8/10-bit image data of various resolutions such as full frame, sub-sampling, zooming and windowing. The UXGA image of this product can reach up to 15 frames per second (up to 30 frames for SVGA and 60 frames for CIF). Users have complete control over image quality, data format and transmission.
All image processing functions including gamma curve, white balance, contrast, chroma, etc. can be programmed via the SCCB interface. Image Sensors use unique sensor technology to improve image quality and reduce sharp and stable color images by reducing or eliminating optical or electronic defects such as fixed pattern noise, smearing, and floating.
- Array Size: 1600 x 1200 (UXGA)
- Power Supply: Core 1.3V DC ± 5%, Analog 2.5~3.0V DC, I/O: 1.7V to 3.3V
- Power Consumption: YUV mode full res & framerate: 125mW, Compressed mode full Res & framerate: 140mW, Standby:600μA
- Image Sensor Format: Type 1/4″
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate: 1600×1200@15fps, SVGA@30fps, CIF@60fps
- Sensitivity: 0.6V/Lux-sec
- S/N Ratio: 40dB
- Dynamic Range: 50dB
- Pixel Size: 2.2 x 2.2 μm
- Dark Current: 15mV/s at 60°C
- Well Capacity: 1.2Ke
- Fixed Patter Noise: <1% of VPEAK-TO-PEAK
- Image Area: 3590 x 2684 μm
- Package Dimensions: 5725 x 6285 μm
- Resolution: UXGA SVGA and below
- Output Format: YUV/RGB/Raw RGB Data
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Color Filter Array: RGB Bayer Array
ISP Functions: AE, AWB, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Defect Reduction, Gamma, Color Saturation, Special Effects
- 1x ESP32-CAM Camera OV2640 2MP