Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
M5StickC is a mini M5Stack, powered by ESP32. It is a portable, easy-to-use, open source, IoT development board. What it can do? This tiny block is able to realize your idea, enlighten your creativity, and help with your IoT prototying in a very short time. It will take away a lot of pains from the development process.M5stickC is one of the core devices in M5Stack product series.
It is built in a continually growing hardware and software ecosystem. It has a lot of compatible modules and units, as well as the open source code & engineering communities that will help you maximize your benefits in every step of the developing process.
Power switch operation:
- Power on: Press power button for 2 seconds
- Power off: Press power button for 6 seconds
- The input range of VBUS_VIN and VBUS_USB is limited to 4.8-5.5V, and the internal battery will be charged through AXP192 power management when VBUS is powered.
- Baud rate supported by M5StickC: 1200 ~115200, 250K, 500K, 750K, 1500K
- Built-in 6-Axis IMU
- Red LED
- IR transmitter
- Buttons, LCD(0.96 inch)
- Built-in Lipo Battery
- Extendable Socket
- Wearable & Wall mounted
- Development Platform UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- Internet of things terminal controller
- Wearable devices
- Stem education product
- DIY creation
- 1x M5StickC
- 1x 20cm USB Type-C cable
- 1x WALL/1515
- 1x Watch Belt