Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) display is 1.30" and has a resolution of 128 x 64 pixels. It uses a I2C protocol for communication.
OLED is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. In low ambient light conditions such as a dark room, an OLED screen can achieve a higher contrast ratio than a LCD. OLED display module also has a much faster response time than an LCD. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays.
- Input Voltage: 3 - 5V
- Interface: I2C
- Controller: SSD1306 (0.96") / SH1106 (1.30")
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- Display: White on Black
- View Area: 24mm x 13mm / 34mm x 23mm
- Active Area: 22mm x 11mm / 29mm x 14mm
- Dot Size: 0.154mm x 0.154mm / 0.21mm x 0.21mm
- Dot Pitch: 0.17mm x 0.17mm / 0.23mm x 0.23mm
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70°C
- 1x OLED 128x64