Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
- Bare Conductive
- Cable and Wires
- Circuit and DIY Electronics
- ESP8266 and ESP32
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Modules
- Breakout Boards Modules
- Button, Joystick and Keypad Modules
- Buzzer, Speaker, MP3 and Amplifier Modules
- Charging Modules
- DC Buck Converters
- Display Modules
- Ethernet, Wireless and Accessories Modules
- Fan and Vibration Modules
- GPS Modules
- LED and Laser Modules
- MOSFET, Voltage, Current and VR Modules
- NFC, RFID and Accessories Modules
- Relays and Accessories Modules
- Raspberry Pi
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Magnetometer Sensors
- Current, Hall and Voltage Sensors
- Distance, Obstacle and Accessories Sensors
- Fingerprint, Pulse and Heart-Rate Sensors
- Light, Line, IR and Colour Sensors
- PIR, Proximity and Motion Sensors
- Speed & Encoder Sensors
- Temperature, Air, Wind, Gas and Soil Sensors
- Touch, Sound and Vibration Sensors
- Water and Flow Sensors
- Weight, Pressure, Force and Flex Sensors
- STEM Education Kits
This is a line tracking sensor to guide your robot by telling white from black quickly and accurately. It is commonly used in Arduino robot projects. The line tracking sensor works by detecting reflected light coming from its infrared LED and by measuring the amount of reflected infrared light. You can pick up light gray or full black based on the different values you set on the potentiometer.
The sensor is active low, meaning it will give a LOW signal when the line is detected.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 5V
- Output: Digital HIGH (1) and LOW (0)
- Detect Distance: Up to 20mm
- 1x Line Tracking Sensor
You also viewed
We believe that curiosity is at the heart of growth and development. We believe in enquiry-based learning and the power of learning through hands-on play. We are a digital playground in Singapore committed to hands-on learning experiences and enabling possibilities.
Unlock your potential with our STEM coding and robotics courses. Design and build your own devices through our micro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and M5Stack courses. Shop for parts at our store and further refine your skills by integrating advanced sensors, modules, IoT and even AI.