Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
MPU-6050 incorporates 3 axis gyroscope and 3 axis accelerometer, and can be connected via I2C. Built into the chip is an intelligent algorithm InvenSense that does motion processing database, processing of position, measuring of complex data. This helps to reduce the processing operation load of the microcontroller, and provide a framework for application development API.
MPU-6050 gyroscope has a selectable range of ±250°/s, ±500°/s, ±1000°/s and ±2000°/s; And the accelerometer has a selectable range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g. Data transfer speeds can go up 400KHz for I2C. Other features include a built-in temperature sensor to compensate for data drift.
- Athletic games measurement
- Augmented reality
- Electron Image (EIS: Electronic Image Stabilization)
- Optical Image (OIS: Optical Image Stabilization)
- Pedestrians navigator
- "Zero-touch" gesture user interface
- Posture shortcut
- Intelligent mobile phone
- Tablet devices
- Handheld game products
- 3D remote control
- Portable navigation devices
- Motion sensing games
- Input Voltage: 3 - 5V
- Accelerometer Range: ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, ±16g
- Gyroscope Range: ±250°/s, ±500°/s, ±1000°/s, ±2000°/s
- Communication Protocol: I2C
- Output: Built-in 16-bit AD converter, 16-bit data output
- 1x 6DOF 6-Axis Accelerometer Gyroscope Sensor MPU-6050
- 2x Male Header Pins