Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
The capacitive touch sensor can be set to latching or momentary mode. The maximum sensing distance can reach up to 8mm, which can be widely used in touch switch control of various acrylic panels, various casings, and thin wood boards. The working voltage is 3 - 30V DC, and the maximum output current can reach up to 3A. It can directly drive various low-power devices, electrical appliances, LED strip lights, LED lights, and other electrical appliances.
There are 3 modes for this capacitive touch sensor:
Mode A: Power On State (Default shorted)
- If A is shorted, no voltage output on device power on
- If A is not shorted, voltage output on device power on
Mode B: Latching Momentary Mode (Default shorted)
- If B is shorted, latching mode. Press once to on, press once to off
- If B is not shorted, momentary mode. Press to on, release to off
Mode C: Sensitivity Adjustment
- Default at max detection distance of 8mm
- To adjust sensitivity, add 1-50pF capacitor. The lower the capacitor, the higher the sensitivity
You can use this sensor behind surfaces such as plastic, glass, or non-metallic materials. As long as your finger comes close enough, not necessarily touching, the sensor will pick up and trigger output.
- Input Voltage: 3 - 30V
- Rated Current: 2.5A
- Peak Current: 3A
- Detection Distance: Up to 8mm
- 1x Capacitive Touch Sensor with LED