Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
The constant current DC buck converter is used for voltage regulation and current control in various applications such as LED lighting, battery charging, and motor driving. The primary function of this converter is to efficiently transform a higher input voltage into a lower output voltage while maintaining a consistent output current regardless of load variations.
- Red Light: ON in constant current mode, OFF in constant voltage mode.
- Blue Light: ON when charging, OFF when fully charged.
- Green Light: ON when fully charged.
- Step-down module with over-current protection capability
- Battery charger
- High-power LED constant current drive module
REVERSE POLARITY WILL FRY THE BOARD IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE TAKE CAUTION TO MAKE SURE POLARITY IS CORRECT.
- Conversion Efficiency: Up to 96%
- Switching Frequency: 180KHz
- Input Voltage: 4 - 38V
- Output Voltage: 1.25 - 36V
- Output Current: Rated current 4A, maximum 5A (Additional heat sink is required)
- Output Ripple: < 30mA
- Rectifier: Non-Synchronous rectification
- Potentiometer Adjustment Direction: Clockwise (increase), Anti-clockwise (decrease)
- Module Properties: Non-isolated step-down module (buck)
- Short Circuit Protection: Current limiting, since the recovery
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Full Load Temperature Rise: 40 °C
- Load Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic Response Speed: 5% 200uS
- Connection Mode: Welded, plus pin can be directly soldered
- 1x DC-DC Constant Current Step Down Buck Converter 4 - 38V to 1.25 - 36V 75W (5A) XL4015