Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
STAMP-PICO features an ultra-compact design with two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors at 240MHz on a PCB as tiny and delicate as a postage stamp. low power consumption. It is ideal for any space-constrained or battery-powered devices such as wearables, medical devices, sensors, and other IoT devices.
- MULTIFORM: 5 options of installation, means endless possibilities! (SMT, DIP, fly wire, grove interface), with a high-temperature resistant plastic shell, 3D antenna and components can be better protected.
- LOW-CODE DEVELOPMENT: STAMP-PICO supports UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push; and fully compatible with Arduino, MicroPython, ESP32-IDF, and other mainstream development platforms to quickly build various applications.
- HIGH INTEGRATION: STAMP-PICO contains 5V->3.3V DC/DC port, GPIOx12, programmable RGB light x1, button x1, finely tuned RF circuit, providing stable and reliable wireless communication.
- STRONG EXPANDABILITY: Easy access to M5Stack's hardware and software ecology system: a wealth of sensors, actuators, functional modules, and accessories to choose from, Extremely fast adaptation.
- Chip-set:ESP32-PICO-D4 (2.4GHz Wi-Fi dual mode)
- Support UIFlow graphical programming
- Multi-IO pinout, support multiple application forms (SMT, DIP, fly-by-wire)
- Integrated programmable RGB LEDs and buttons
- Miniature module
- Wi-Fi Remote Monitoring/Control
- Smart Home
- Color LED Control
- Fire/security intelligent integrated management
- Smart Card Terminal
- Wireless POS
|Master Control Resource||ESP32-PICO-D4|
|Input Voltage||5V @ 500mA|
|Power consumption||Normal standby:5V@29mA, WIFI STA mode: 5V@60mA, BT mode data sending status: 5V@84mA, Deep-sleep mode: 5V@0.35mA|
|Wireless communication distance||AP Mode: 16m|
|UI||Programmable physical keys x 1, Programmable RGB LED (SK6812) x 1|
|Antenna Type||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g/n (up to 150 Mbps for 802.11n), spectrum range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz|
|Module Resource Interface||ADC, DAC, touch sensor, SD/SDIO/MMC host controller, SPI, SDIO/SPI slave controller, EMAC, motor PWM, LED PWM, UART, I2C, I2S, IR remote controller, GPIO, pulse counter|
|IO interface x12||G0, G1, G3, G26, G36, G18, G19, G21, G22, G25, G32, G33|
|IO interface spacing||2.54mm|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|M5Stamp Pico (5pcs) Gross weight||18g|
|M5Stamp Pico Mate Gross weight||6g|
|M5Stamp Pico DIY Kit Gross weight||12g|
|Fixing screw specifications||M2*4 countersunk head hexagon socket mechanical teeth|
|Product Dimensions||18 * 24 * 4.6mm|
|Package Size||85*55mm sealing bag (translucent)|
- 1x M5Stamp Pico Mate
- 1x Heat Resistant Sticker
- 1x Hex Key
- 1x 4-pin Socket
- 2x Female Headers
- 2x Male Headers