Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
Looking for a micro SD music player with built-in speaker, amplifier and volume control? Perfect, then you will definitely need this kit. With an emphasis on contactless control, you can create your own gesture controlled lights and music player.
Program your microcontroller (Arduino, ESP, micro:bit, etc) with the library and get your project running in 5 minutes! You can swipe up/down to turn on/off the light, or left/right to change from red to blue colour. It's up to your imagination to design your own gesture controlled device!
It perfectly integrates the hard decoding module, which supports common audio formats such as MP3, WAV, and WMA. Besides, it also supports TF card with FAT16, FAT32 file system. Through a simple serial port, you can play the designated music without any other tedious underlying operations.
- Contactless music jukebox
- MP3 player
- Voice prompts and broadcasts
- Gesture controlled lights
- Perform addressable LED colour selection and changing of colours
- Establish non-contact gesture controls
- Operate speaker to play music from micro SD card
- Develop a contactless music jukebox
- Supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB, SNR support 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NOR FLASH
- A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- Advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
- Audio data sorted by folder supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
- 1x DFPlayer - A Mini MP3 Player
- 1x DFPlayer Extension with built-in speaker, amplifier and volume control
- 1x Micro SD Card 16GB Class 10
- 1x IOBIT V2.0 for micro:bit
- 1x Rainbow LED 1x5 Module
- 1x Gravity: Gesture Sensor