Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
This RFID / NFC module is a read / write module that is built around NXP PN532 and is very popular in the NFC field. Everything is packed nicely into a small form factor, making it easy to embed into your project. What's good about this module is that you can select communication modes between I2C, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART) via the 2 small switch on board. There is an on board level shifter, so you can work with both 3.3V and 5V signals.
NFC is a popular technology in recent years. Almost all the high-end phone in the market support NFC. This RFID / NFC module can work in NFC mode or RFID reader / writer mode and supports P2P communication with peers. RFID reader / writer support Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, DesFire cards, ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX), Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card and FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854.
- Contactless payment systems
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections
- Social networking situations, such as sharing contacts, photos, videos or files
- Electronic identity documents and keycards
- Smartphone automation and NFC tags
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Range: 0 - 70mm
- 1x RFID / NFC Module PN532 13.56MHz
- 1x Male Header Pins
- 1x Jumper Wires Female-Female
- 1x MIFARE Classic Card
- 1x Keyfob