Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
A stepper motor to satisfy all your robotics needs! This 4-wire bipolar stepper has 1.8° per step for smooth motion and a nice holding torque. If you need speed and precision, this one is for you. The stepper motor requires a stepper driver to move, and the amount of torque required can be adjusted from your stepper driver.
Some nice details include a ready-to-go cable and a machined drive shaft (so you can easily attach stuff).
- No of Phase: 2
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Rated Current: 6.0A
- Phase Resistance: 0.5Ω ±10%
- Phase Induction: 25.3mH ±20%
- Holding Torque with Gearbox: 400kg.cm
- Rotor Inertia with Gearbox: 17.96kg.cm^2
- 1x Stepper Motor NEMA34 with 4:1 Gearbox 48V 400kg Torque
- 1x Stepper Motor Driver DM860H
- 1x Stepper Motor NEMA34 Bracket + Screws
- 1x JST to DuPont Cable