Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
This is D1 mini pro, it is a mini WiFi board based on ESP-8266EX. It has 11 digital input / output pins, all pins are interrupt / pwm / I2C / one-wire supported (except D0). All of the IO pins run at 3.3V. It also has 1 analog input (3.2V max input). USB-TTL is built on board with a Micro USB connection and IPEX/U.FL connector for external antenna. Compatible with Arduino and NodeMcu.
- Microcontroller: ESP-8266EX
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 11
- Analog Input Pins: 1 (Max input: 3.2V)
- Clock Speed: 80MHz / 160MHz
- Flash: 4M bytes
- 1x WiFi Module WeMos D1 Mini Pro ESP8266
- 2x Male Headers
- 2x Female Headers Short Pins
- 2x Female Headers Long Pins
- 1x SMA to IPEX/U.FL Connector
- 1x Antenna