Cultivate Curiosity, Inspire Imagination.
Looking for a micro SD music player with built-in speaker, amplifier and volume control that works seamlessly with your microcontroller (Arduino, ESP, micro:bit, etc)? We have created an extension for DFPlayer - A Mini MP3 Player that simplifies all the messy wiring for you.
All you have to do is plug in the DFPlayer into the socket and program as usual with the DFPlayer library (provided in the link below).
It perfectly integrates the hard decoding module, which supports common audio formats such as MP3, WAV, and WMA. Besides, it also supports TF card with FAT16, FAT32 file system. Through a simple serial port, you can play the designated music without any other tedious underlying operations.
Note: DFPlayer is not included.
- Supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB, SNR support 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NOR FLASH
- A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- Advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
- Audio data sorted by folder supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
- 1x DFPlayer Extension with built-in speaker, amplifier and volume control
- 1x 4-Pin JST Cable